Our Signature Fabric
The term "Microfiber" is short for "Micro Denier Fiber", that is, fibers that are less than 1 denier in size. Since they are very fine, microfibres can be tightly woven into a very high density fabric, which possess many desirable characteristics:
- Shrink resistant
- High abrasion resistance, yielding dependable longevity
- Stain resistant
- Light weight, yet extremely durable
- High tearing & tensile strength
- High colour fastness to machine washing, dry cleaning, perspiration, light, rubbing and chlorine bleach
- Nil formaldehyde
- Neutral pH
- Low flammability
- Resists "pilling" and "clinging"
- Dries quickly and therefore saves energy in drying time
- Highly resistant to crease and crinkle, eliminating the need to iron, thus saving energy
- Machine washable, dry cleanable, can be tumble-dried
- A unique softness and pliability - unequalled and unsurpassed!
Microfibre sheets... like a bad habit - easy to slip into, hard to get out of!!!